What is inside Peakview Cabin?
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- Possibility to sleep 10, but ideal capacity is closer to 6, with 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Bunk Beds (4 beds total in 1 bedroom), 1 Sofa Sleeper Queen
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cook-top
- Dining room table for six
- Open floor plan
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Hot tub for 3 persons at a time
- Gas Grill
- Wifi & DIRECTV
What is special about the Peakview Cabin location?
- Spring Valley is beautiful neighborhood with rustic homes on approximately 1 acre lots.
- The Spring Valley Neighborhood has stocked fishing ponds just a 7 minute walk away and ice fishing in the winter for us and our guests to use. Rules and restrictions apply.
- The home is less far away than other mountain getaways, 40 minutes from Colorado Springs and 1 hour 35 minutes from Denver in good traffic.
- There are a lot of hiking and biking and fishing opportunities in the surrounding area.
- Woodland Park and Cripple Creek are short drive tourist destinations from the cabin.
- It is easy to overlook the convenience of having quality dining and grocery options in Divide, which is just 10 minutes away.