Peakview Cabin, with views of Pikes Peak, is in the Spring Valley Neighborhood in Divide, CO, just 20 minutes from Woodland Park.
What is inside Peakview Cabin?
Youtube walkthrough of Peakview Cabin Pikes Peak Mountain Getaway: https://youtu.be/xRIAjhSE8cM
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- Possibility to sleep 10, but ideal capacity is closer to 6, with 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Bunk Beds (4 beds total in 1 bedroom), 1 Sofa Sleeper Queen
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cook-top
- Dining room table for six
- Open floor plan
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Hot tub for 3 persons at a time
- Gas Grill
- Wifi & DIRECTV
What is special about the Peakview Cabin location?
- Spring Valley is beautiful neighborhood with rustic homes on approximately 1 acre lots.
- The Spring Valley Neighborhood has stocked fishing ponds just a 7 minute walk away and ice fishing in the winter for us and our guests to use. Rules and restrictions apply.
- The home is less far away than other mountain getaways, 40 minutes from Colorado Springs and 1 hour 35 minutes from Denver in good traffic.
- There are a lot of hiking and biking and fishing opportunities in the surrounding area.
- Woodland Park and Cripple Creek are short drive tourist destinations from the cabin.
- It is easy to overlook the convenience of having quality dining and grocery options in Divide, which is just 10 minutes away.